Worried about losing touch with your clients and your business while you're out of town? Here's how a virtual assistant can help.
As an entrepreneur you may be very busy, especially when you're away on business, yet it is just as important that you focus on the meetings, conferences and other events that you have lined up. You may have a lot of preparation and work to do while traveling. You could have long days that leave you exhausted and ready to crash as soon as you get back to the hotel. Yet the needs of clients and other daily office duties do not simply disappear when you are out of town, even if the time you have to do them does! The perfect solution is to hire a virtual assistant so that you can ensure they take care of all your business needs, leaving you worry-free. Here are just a few of the many things a virtual assistant can do for you whilst you are away:
1. Follow-up with, be available for and keep track of all the needs of your clients and customers. Furthermore, so that you do not miss a beat and are up-to-speed the moment you walk back into your office, a personal virtual assistant can create a database that logs all the information relating to your clients and customers, and the actions taken whilst you were away.
2. Manage your merchant account. You can give your virtual assistant access to log into your merchant account so that they can issue a friendly reminder to anyone who owes you outstanding payments. You won't need to worry about losing money over a time sensitive matter whilst you are away.
3. Email management while you are away. The last thing you want to have to do while traveling is keep up to date with emails, yet there may be some important messages that you will need to catch. Instead of getting distracted by email you can arrange for your virtual assistant to manage your email accounts. They can reply to anything non-essential for you and notify you of those important emails you were expecting, plus you can guide them to reply to those emails however you wish.
4. Appointment setting & reminder services. Just because you are away does not mean that clients seeking appointments in the future or needing reminders of upcoming appointments will vanish. While away your days may be hectic and you don't want to have to worry about managing your calendar. A virtual assistant can place calls, accept calls and emails and schedule your calendar. They can also email clients and customers to remind them of future meetings..
5. Managing social media accounts. You don't want your online presence to simply fade away when you are traveling, especially since online marketing may be an important tool for the promotion of your business. You can ask you virtual assistant to manage all your social media accounts, updating them daily while you are away.